- Please limit the number of characters (which includes letters, punctuation and spacing) to 10, unless otherwise stated on the personalization page.
- The space for personalization varies from item to item. Many of the items only allow space for a limited number of characters. Please call Customer Service for pricing information on any personalization that is over the allowed amount listed on the personalization page.
- Initials are the 'first name initial / last name initial', or the 'first name initial / middle name initial / last name initial' of a person's name. The initials are displayed in the order: first / last, or first / middle / last.
- A Monogram is always 3 initials of a person's name. The last name initial appears in the center, in a larger size. The initials are displayed in the order: first / last (in a larger size) / middle.
- If you choose to have a Name personalized - type it exactly as you would like it to appear, including your preference of upper and/or lowercase letters.
- If you choose to have a 3 Initial Monogram - it will automatically appear with a larger center letter. Order a 3-initial monogram with uppercase letters (First, Last, Middle). Example: KSC would be Kelly Cole Scruggs.
- If you choose to have a Single Letter Monogram - Enter an upper or lower case letter. It will be monogrammed exactly as you type it in.
- We can custom digitize and embroider items. There is a one time set-up fee based on the number of stitches and the intricacy of the design. Please call Customer Service for further information.
- If you order more than 8 of an item, each with the exact personalization, please call our office for quantity discounts.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING VINYL LETTERS, SYMBOLS or ART
Rub a squeegee gently over the lettering and make sure they will stick to the transfer tape.
Peel off the white backing slowly and carefully, make sure all lettering is sticking to the transfer tape.
Let the lettering and clear transfer tape slowly fall into place on your product.
Using a squeegee, rub over the entire design again. Work from the center toward the edges to remove any air bubbles.
Slowly and carefully remove the clear transfer tape, beginning in the upper right corner and working at an angle. If any letters are difficult, just use your squeegee to help them transfer to the product.
TYPES OF PERSONALIZATION: